Chicago Metro SUNA Urology Review
These on-line courses are designed to provide a review of Urologic Nursing subjects which can help in your preparation for the certification test.
1. Obstructive Uropathies, LUTS, Trauma and Urolithiasis- Vic Senese, RN,BSN,CURN
2. Radiotherapy for Genito-Urinary Malignancies - Matthew Harkenrider, MD
3. Chemotherapy in Prostate Cancer:Teaching an Old Dog New Tricks - Elizabeth Henry, MD
4. Testosterone Replacement Therapy:Risks and Benefits- Kay Colella, MSN, ANP-BC
5. Biomarkers and Prostate Cancer - Andrea Strong, BSN, RN, CURN.
6. Bladder Cancer - Cameron Jirschele, DO
7. Potpourri of Pediatric Urology- Craig A. Smith, MD, FAAP, FACS
8. Urodynamics I-Basics -Lori Cornelius, CNP
9. Urodynamics II - Andrea Strong, BSN, RN, CURN
10. Treatment Options for Urinary Incontinence: What’s new, old and what works!- Leslie S. Wooldridge, GNP-BC, CUNP
11. Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia: Clinical Focus and Treatment Protocols - Gregory J. Andros, M.D
12. Updates in Pelvic Floor Therapy - Karin Bertulis, PT.
13. Updates in Pelvic Floor Pain Treatment - Kelly Jirschele D.O.
14. Updates in Postop Urinary Retention- Lisa Shimkus RN, BSN, CURN
17.Treatment Options for Renal and Bladder Cancer Amit Patel, MD
18. Bags, Tubes and Procedure Care for Cancer Patients Kathy Marchese, MSN,APN-BC, CWOCN, CUPN
19. Chemotherapy Options for Bladder and Renal Cancer Patients Kati Cousins, BSN, RN, OCN